* if you register after 11:30 am you can get an afternoon consultation.
* Registration in Department of Pediatrics accepted during 8:40am ~ 11:00am
- Emergency Center operates 24/7
- The doctor’s consultation schedule is subject to change so please give us confirmation call prior to arrival.
- Visit without appointments may result in long waiting hours.
01 Appointment (Telephone, e-mail, Visiting or Faxing)
03Payment (Upon request, IMC can print English receipt)
04 Examinations, Medical Treatment, Prescription, etc
(Medicine can be picked up from either the hospital or outside pharmacy.
Some prescriptions can only be picked up at the hospital pharmacy.)
05 Returning Home
01 Visit TMC(For USMIL AD/FAMILY ONLY)
02 Insurance company provides Guarantee of Payment (GOP) (normally takes upto 2weeks)
03 Make an appointment (Confirm receipt of GOP)
04 Visit the International Medical Center
05 Payment (Upon request, IMC can print English receipt)
07 Examinations, Medical Treatment, Prescription, etc
08 Receive Medication
08 Returning Home