Our Emergency Center is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to offer immediate medical care. Services and facilities include: A Casualty Department, Waiting Room for hospitalization, Resuscitation Room, Isolation Room, and CT room on the 1st floor in lobby for emergency service. We do our best for treatment in connection with the Kidney Room and Operating Room. Also, there is a helicopter parking garage and high speed elevator on top of the parking structure for evacuating patients to the emergency center.
Medical Treatment Information
- When a patient comes to the Emergency Center, he/she will be first treated for preliminary examination. If the results of the preliminary examination show that the patient does not require emergency treatment, we assist the patient in making an appointment at the outpatient department or show him/her to the relevant medical department, which can take care of the problem.
- Depending on the patient’s condition, we carry out first aid and various medical examinations, taking the necessary appropriate measures. If needed, we will also request a joint-examination with relevant medical departments.
- At the Emergency Center, we do not treat patients on a first come, first serve basis. The priority for treatment is decided by the severity of the patient.
Emergency Service Process
01Register at Emergency Center
02Receive Emergency Medical Care (Medical Tests, Diagnosis)
04Make payment for Emergency services
05Prescription of Medication
06Discharge from Emergency Center
07Visit Outpatient Clinic Following Day
05Process for Admission
- › After your hospitalization has been decided, we may ask you to wait until a bed becomes available.
- › In case of non-emergency, you will still be responsible for full amount of emergency care provided to you.