STEP 1 Learn about us
This website is designed to answer your questions about our hospital and our doctors as a healthcare destination. Find out WHO we are, WHERE we are, what SERVICES we provide, and what our hospital FACILITIES look like.
STEP 2 How to make an appointment
- 1) Please go the "Appointment" page. Appointment
- 2) After a discussion with our doctor regarding your medical history, we will send you the medical plan & estimate.
- 3) Please confirm your appointment.
- 4) We will send a confirmation letter to you.
STEP 3 Visa If you don’t need a visa, please go to the STEP 4.
How to Apply for a Medical Visa
- Prepare patient’s documents. Please check the below necessary documents.
- Apply for confirmation number for visa issuance to the immigration office.
- Immigration office provides confirmation number for visa issuance to the hospital.
- Hospital gives confirmation number to the patient.
- The patient applies for a visa with the confirmation number in his/her own country’s Embassy.
- After being issued a visa, the patient gives the information of a copy of visa and a flight schedule to hospital.
- Confirm the date of appointment and enter South Korea.
Necessary documents for Visa
- 1) Passport
- 2) 1photo (3x4)
- 3) Official proof of medical treatment requirement by healthcare provider(s)
- 4) Financial documentation to prove affordability of expenses
- 5) Copy of Certificate of Registration of inviting healthcare provider(or facilitator) Form of Medical Service Act, article 23 or 24
- 6) (In case of accompanying guardian) Guardian’s copy of passport, guardian’s passport photo, family relation certificate (in English)
- 7) Foreign patient’s home country address (in English)
STEP 4 Send your itinerary
- 1) Please send us your Visa / passport & Air ticket.
- 2) (If you want) Please send the option form for pick-up service, using for guest house, etc.
STEP 5 Map & Direction
Please check the page of Maps & Directions of our Website